Last updated on November 16, 2019.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience for you on the Site.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, and your website address
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as:
Your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, agent version, platform, SDK version, timestamp, API key (identifier for application), application version, device identifier, iOS Identifier for Advertising, iOS Identifier for Vendors, Media Access Control (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), Model, manufacture and OS version of device, session start/stop time, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken), time zone, and network status (WiFi, etc.).
We may log this information for: system administration and improvement, marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
We use this information to:
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing and promotional communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
How Do we Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may share personal information with certain third parties in the U.S. that perform services on our behalf. The services provided by those third parties may include: operating the website, hosting the website, providing the products and services you request, authorization and processing of your payments, marketing and promotional material distribution (including direct mail marketing). Those third parties are not authorized to use or disclose personal information you provide to us on or through this website for any purpose other than to perform the services designated by us.
We and our third party service providers in the U.S. may also disclose your personal information:
- As required or permitted by law such as to comply with a subpoena, in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry, order or similar legal process;
- To investigate both in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If Krista Walsh Copywriter engages in a joint promotion with an affiliate and/or partner, we may share your contact information with our affiliate and/or partner to be used in relation to the promotion.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly identify you or any user by name.
Third Party Websites
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Information Sharing.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
Non-United States Visitors
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Krista Walsh Copywriter